Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Gifts For Friends

Here are some Christmas gifts that I've made for the ladies I work with.  They're for keeping your notions in.  I've made 11, including the prototype.  They really took a lot of time!  I will make a pattern for them to sell... later.



I also made some Dresden plate candle mats for my Visiting Teaching sisters.  On the card is a quote from Pres. Thomas S. Monson:

As we strive to place Christ at the center
of our lives by learning His words, by
following His teachings, and by walking in
His path, He has promised to share with
us the eternal life that He died to gain.
There is no higher end than this, that we
should choose to accept His discipline and
become His disciples and do His work
throughout our lives. Nothing else, no other
choice we make, can make of us what He can." 

This candle mat will help them remember to keep Christ at the center of their lives.


No comments: